Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gratitude!

Today, Looking back at the board in our studio. Apart from my work,what brings smile on my face is the sketch from Sara, a 2nd Class Student (Vinita Mam's Daughter, future designer for sure). It also reminds me about my experience with professional mentors like George Mathews,Sunil Sudhakaran, Usha Gergan, Sapna Behar & the entire Icarus team.
Unlearning 'n' Learning at every step @ NID. With Ups: b'day parties, dating, interaction, bhangra, sleeping, night outs, movies, poster war, work, fun, group modules & Downs: mistakes, fights, emotional attayachaar, viral, bla bla bla.  

After academics, I started with research in the schools and culminated into Wellness Games for Kids. Our initiatives (with recipe queen Nidhi Nikhanj) at NID specially the launch of healthy sandwiches "Aahaar". Interesting projects with NGOs & Corporates as well.
I take this opportunity to thank all my near dear ones, friends at NID, that includes Faculty at NIDMy heartfelt gratitude to all of you, for knowingly /unknowingly making me learn so much with your every gesture, support & presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment